Privacy & EULA
- Access to BlogNet is GeoIP restricted to the following nations: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- All IP addresses are logged for debugging & security purposes exclusively.
- No personally identifying data is (or ever will be) required to use this site. S9N encourages the use of pseudonyms or handles, rather than the use of real names. When an entire community is anonymous by design, that community holds no information that can become of any use to any adversary that might seek to compromise the site through exploit. As such, we ask that our users never provide any information in their user profiles that leads back to their true identity.
- While we won’t filter anyone’s Blog that’s hosted here, use some basic common sense –don’t create any blog or page or posting that’s going to draw heat onto our community that results in us having to defend the creator or shut-down. Any blog that is deemed by our staff of moderators to be malicious in nature, or appears within reasonable doubt to be a spam-site, will be suspended along with it’s creator and then both deleted after a time period of the admin’s choosing –usually the next maintenance cycle.
- All BlogNet sites are for personal use only –NO COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS pages are allowed here.
This is without exception. Anyone attempting to use BlogNet as a platform to sell anything will be immediately and permanently banned from BlogNet.** Please note: We’re not doing this to be controlling –we simply don’t have the space nor available bandwidth to run that sort of operation on our primary servers, but will be more than happy to help someone find a solution that will fit their needs. **
- Tor will likely fail due to GeoIP restrictions, unless you restrict your exit nodes to the nations listed above.
- Your use of this site constitutes a non-verbal agreement that any and all content uploaded to this site is only as secure as you set in terms of privacy limits.
- Some areas of the site do not allow for controlling this aspect of publishing, in which event the user is advised to use good judgement and not post anything that they’re not willing to contribute openly and freely.
For technical assistance with this site, please contact Tech.Support(@)stormnine.net